Department of Climatological service
- Methodological guide for climatological, precipitation and agricultural (phenological) network of Slovakia.
- Coordination and solution of tasks dealing with climatological system, climate change and variability.
- Coordination and solution of tasks concerning operation, research and trend issues in the frame of national and international projects from the field of climatology, agrometeorology and phenology.
- Coordination and processing of sources for regulations (norms).
- Drawing up the methodologies for climatological, precipitation, agrometeorological and phenological network activities as well as for stations measuring sunshine duration.
- Providing of meteorological data to world meteorological and hydrological centers (1, 2 ...).
- Providing of climatological services, information, assessments, expertise and special services of climatological, precipitation, agrometeorological and phenological reviews, bulletins and reports.
- Coordination, projection and testing of applications and outputs for Climatological and meteorological information system (KMIS)
- Processing, authorization and archiving of sunshine radiation characteristics in database KMIS
- Providing of data collection focused on releasing of climatological, precipitation, agricultural and phenological operational information for weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual reports and bulletins elaboration.
- Performance of National reference center activity for climate change
- Dept. of Climatological Service Bratislava
- Dept. of Climatological Service Banská Bystrica
- Dept. of Climatological Service Košice
RNDr. Pavel Šťastný, CSc.
833 15 Bratislava
Tel: +421 59415 359
Fax: +421 54772 034